If the item you receive in the post isn’t quite what you expected you are welcome to return it.
We don’t want to set strict 14 or 28 day return policies. Instead we are putting our trust in you to return any unwanted items as quickly as we sent it to you. This way it ensures our stock room is kept as up to date as possible.
How to return or exchange an item
Please let us know if you are returning an item; here's how:
- Send your order confirmation email and order number to [email protected]
- Mark the subject as RETURNS so we know it’s on its way back to us
- Please re-use the original packaging
- Pop a note inside with the original order number and reason for return
- Drop the item off at your local Post Office or you can book a collection through DPD by following this easy to use link. www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk
- Please use the following returns address: Returns, EcoSki, 3 Mill Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6EA
- Refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of item
- Sorry, no refunds can be given on any used items or items without their tags
- If you wish to exhange an item please return it as described above for a refund and reorder your preferred item through the website
- If you have received an item from EcoSki as a gift, you may return it for a credit note only. Please state this clearly in your email when returning. Thank you.
- Please follow the instructions above for Returns
Although there is no set timeframe we would really appreciate you sending anything you don’t want to keep as quickly as possible. We don’t hold much stock and the item may risk never selling if it sits at home for weeks. Thank you.