Hot Red Essentials Beanie
100% Acrylic (Knitted)
About the brand
We love skiing - Drop Cliffs Not Bombs!
At Planks, we feel very fortunate for every moment we get to spend in the mountains. Skiing can provide an amazing sense of freedom & creativity. It allows us to express ourselves in any way we like - how we ski, where we go, who we're with & what we wear. It gives us so many opportunities to explore and satisfy our need for adventure and, ultimately, to have the most fun we can!
This is the lifeblood of Planks. We believe that enjoyment and a sense of adventure should be evident in everything we produce. This forms the basis of the brand - allowing everyone to have as much fun as possible, on and off the hill.
Planks is a rider-owned clothing company born out of three decades absorbed in skiing and having fun in the mountains. We're a close-knit group of skiers, driven by our own personal experiences; taking inspiration from British design, mountain lifestyle and street culture. Our passion is to ensure the garments we produce exceed the expectations of riders worldwide. We pride ourselves on working with some of the world's best skiers and they remain integral to our brand, forever pushing the envelope of free-skiing.
We are constantly adapting in order to understand the needs of our customers, no matter how you choose to enjoy the mountains. Whether you're hitting backcountry kickers, ripping big-mountain lines, shredding endless park laps or cruising the mountain with friends - we aim to make great products for everyone to enjoy!
We are skiers! The functionality of our products is at the forefront of everything we do. We strive to make simple, practical garments that can be enjoyed on or off the hill. Our products first and foremost must 'work' for you: they must be able to endure everyday mountain life. Our passion is to make the highest quality products we can, whilst still being accessible to everyone who loves the mountains.
Live. Ski. Enjoy.
Planks is committed to being more friendly to the people and planet we love.
- #BeMoreFriendly: We are constantly evolving our products and processes to lessen our environmental impact, whilst continuing to support and give back to the skiing community.
- Bluesign®: We are now also incorporating Bluesign® approved fabrics in our outerwear, helping to set the standard for environmentally friendly and safe production.
- Packaging: We are constantly adapting in order to understand the needs of our customers, no matter how you choose to enjoy the mountains. Whether you're hitting backcountry kickers, ripping big-mountain lines, shredding endless park laps or cruising the mountain with friends - we aim to make great products for everyone to enjoy!
- Repairs: In the clothing industry fast fashion contributes to resource pollution and waste pollution as such products have such a small lifetime before they are thrown out. So here at Planks we endeavour to repair all broken products, so we can make sure that all of our products have the longest possible lifetime.
- Repreve: We are extremely proud to be working with REPREVE® who are the world's leading recycled yarn manufacturer. With their help, we have now incorporated recycled content into over half of our styles.
Repreve is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc. in the US and other regions.