Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
Ultralight and warm, the Boys’ Down Sweater has a 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell that resists light moisture; it is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell Fabric: Windproof, 100% recycled polyester shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Recycled Down Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-Length, Centre-Front Zipper: Full-length Vislon® zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Outerwear or Midlayer Warmth: Can be worn as outerwear or as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label: Hand-me-down ID label
- Spandex Binding at Cuff and Drawcord Hem: Spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keep out cold; internal drawcord at hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh
- Weight: 309 g (10.9 oz)
This item is eligible for EcoSki’d
This quality item will long outlive your child’s growth spurt. It's been made to last!
So, when you've finished with it simply send it back to us and EcoSki’d will re-sell it on your behalf. You will earn credit towards a future EcoSki purchase and it gives this gorgeous item a new home and keeps it in use.
About the brand
At Patagonia, we appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. We’re using the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imaginations—to do something about it.
We’ve built robust environmental and animal welfare responsibility programs to guide how we make our materials and products.
What we’re doing to ensure that our products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
Where We Do Business
We share information about our owned facilities and our suppliers across the supply chain, so you know where and how the clothes you buy are made.