Panda Optics Cub (Kids) Goggles Unisex
Brand new Cub kids goggle
Age range: 6-13 (approximate)
For too long now junior ski goggles have been outdated, substandard quality and unfashionable designs... Panda Optics have released the Cub range to tackle all three issues.
Based on our flagship Diablo adult goggle, the Cub is designed as a scaled down replica with all the benefits and features which make the Diablo so great.
Our only goggle to feature a non-polarised lens for two reasons, firstly to provide a significantly lower price whilst retaining 400+UV protection. secondly the smoke lens comes without a mirrored/coloured coating, giving it our highest level of scratch resistance.
We know kids sometimes kick/throw/drop their goggles, and with this in mind we have adapted the adults Diablogoggle so that the strap is fixed making it much more durable.
- "Smoke" scratch resistant UV400+ polarised lens
- Frame link lens changing system
- Integrated Guma® anti fog technology
- TPU grade 4 rigidity Frame
- 3-layer dual density foam with fleece finish
- Semi-frameless design
- Fully helmet compatible upper frame and strap attachments
- Twin silicone grip bands on inner strap
- OTG (over the glasses compatible) max frame width 120
- Moulded storage/packaging box
- Micro Fibre cleaning cloth and bag
About the brand
It's not the look, technology or even price that counts... it's the whole package.
At PANDA we have integrated state of the art technology with fashion and functionality, to create goggles that make you stand out from the crowd and provide the highest level of eye protection.
Direct sunlight is uncomfortable and dangerous to the eyes. All UV goggles protect from this, but do not protect against the 80% of UV radiation reflected upwards by snow.
Polarised lenses are the only solution to this reflection.