Trashed hems on children’s ski pants? Small tears after a lively session in La Folie Douche?
We’ve seen it all.
But this kind of damage doesn’t mean you need to rush out and replace your skiwear - it’s no excuse for a new outfit!
Ski kit is hard wearing, durable and built to last but after a few seasons some wear and tear is inevitable.
With a little TLC you can extend the life of your gear even further.
We have partnered with three different specialist repair teams who are each expert in skiwear repair requirements ranging from light to heavy duty.
Repairing rather than replacing is a great way to reduce your impact on the environment. Keep kit in circulation for longer, out of landfill and on the slopes where it belongs.
How does it work?
- Fill in the form below with plenty of detail
- Attach photos showing the damage and let us know how it happened – we love a story!
- We'll review your repair needs and then email you with our repair recommendation and cost
- Once you’re happy all you need to do is pop the items for repair in the post to the following address:
Repairs at EcoSki, 3 Mill Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6EA
- Remember to tell us your address so that we can send it back to you
- Send it via Royal Mail from the Post Office or book a collection through DPD Local using the following link www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk
- We will let you know once your item has been repaired and how to make your payment
- We will then arrange for it to be delivered back to you