Trashed hems on children’s ski pants? Small tears after a lively session in La Folie Douche?
We’ve seen it all.
But this kind of damage doesn’t mean you need to rush out and replace your skiwear - it’s no excuse for a new outfit!
Ski kit is hard wearing, durable and built to last but after a few seasons some wear and tear is inevitable.
With a little TLC you can extend the life of your gear even further.
Darn Knit, our neighbours here in Oakham, Rutland, are a whizz with a needle and thread and are here for all your light and heavy duty skiwear repairs.
Repairing rather than replacing is a great way to reduce your impact on the environment. Keep kit in circulation for longer, out of landfill and on the slopes where it belongs.
How does it work?
- Send us an email at [email protected]
- Write REPAIRS in the subject
- Attach plenty of photos showing the damage and let us know how it happened – we love a story!
- We will confirm how long it will take and how much it’s likely to cost
- Once you’re happy all you need to do is pop it in the post to the following address:
Repairs at EcoSki, 3 Mill Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6EA
- Remember to tell us your address so that we can send it back to you
- Send it via Royal Mail from the Post Office or book a collection through DPD Local using the following link www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk
- We will let you know once your item has been repaired and how to make your payment
- We will then arrange for it to be delivered back to you