Mammut Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket Mens
Elastic jacket for freeriders and ski tourers
Freeriders definitely get their money's worth with the Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket Men
The elasticated and therefore super comfortable jacket benefits from a freeride-inspired fit. It also proves itself in strenuous accents with its high breathability and resulting comfort when you're once again looking for untracked slopes off piste. The jacket design focuses on the features most important for freeriders such as a good size and easy pocket accessibility even when wearing a backpack. The long ventilation openings also ensure a balanced body climate, so you can rock those mountains.
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper and internal check pocket with zipper
- Long under-arm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Elasticated hand gaiters and detachable, elastic snow skirt
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
Size Guide (in Centimetres)
Here to Help
Do you need some help with size, fit or colour? Or do you have a general question about this or any other item on EcoSki?
We'd be happy to help you.
We aim to get back to you within 2 hours (9am-3pm) to answer your question or to arrange a one to one consultation.
About the brand
For the protection of the environment, MAMMUT strives to safeguard clean production processes with minimal emissions. To prevent harmful substances from being released into the environment, MAMMUT ensures they never enter its supply chains in the first place.
For the protection of animals, MAMMUT strives to exclusively source materials of animal origin from responsible animal husbandry. MAMMUT relies on strict, independent and certified animal welfare standards that offer full traceability all the way back to the farm.
For the protection of natural resources, MAMMUT strives to minimize the environmental footprint of its production processes and products. MAMMUT makes maximal use of environmentally preferable materials and resource-saving manufacturing processes that meet its high quality and performance requirements.
For the protection of workers, MAMMUT strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories where its products are made.
To systematically improve workplace conditions in its supply chain, MAMMUT was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.