Patagonia Girls' Snowbelle Jacket
The soft, supple Snowbelle Jacket is waterproof and fully featured for skiing/snowboarding; the 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, Patagonia's grow-fit feature increases length by 2 inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No™ Performance Standard Shell; Thermogreen® insulation: H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Thermogreen® insulation
- Removable Three-Panel Hood: Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof Centre-Front Zipper with Internal Wind Flap: Waterproof, center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Chest, Sleeve and Handwarmer Pockets: Covered-zipper chest pocket with bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; covered-zipper closures on handwarmer pockets
- Articulated Sleeves with Adjustable Cuffs: Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature; tapered sleeve cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot Lining and Full Powder Skirt: Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use
- Drop-Tail Hem; Hand-Me-Down ID Label: Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; hand-me-down ID label
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 709 g (25 oz)
This item is eligible for EcoSki’d
This quality item will long outlive your child’s growth spurt. It's been made to last!
So, when you've finished with it simply send it back to us and EcoSki’d will re-sell it on your behalf. You will earn credit towards a future EcoSki purchase and it gives this gorgeous item a new home and keeps it in use.
Size Guide (in Centimetres)
Here to Help
Do you need some help with size, fit or colour? Or do you have a general question about this or any other item on EcoSki?
We'd be happy to help you.
We aim to get back to you within 2 hours (9am-3pm) to answer your question or to arrange a one to one consultation.
About the brand
At Patagonia, we appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. We’re using the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imaginations—to do something about it.
We’ve built robust environmental and animal welfare responsibility programs to guide how we make our materials and products.
What we’re doing to ensure that our products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
Where We Do Business
We share information about our owned facilities and our suppliers across the supply chain, so you know where and how the clothes you buy are made.