Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No™ Performance Standard shell technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting durability. The outer face is made of ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard Shell: Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest level of comfort, performance and long-term durability
- Three-Panel Hood: Three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out
- Full-Length Waterproof Zipper: Full-length waterproof zipper features wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-In Sleeves with Adjustable Cuffs: Set-in sleeves have hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs to keep out drafts and hoard heat; reflective tape on sleeves and at centre-back for visibility in low light
- Handwarmer Pockets: Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Straight Hem and Hand-Me-Down ID Label: Straight hem; hand-me-down ID label
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
- Weight: 235 g (8.3 oz)
This item is eligible for EcoSki’d
This quality item will long outlive your child’s growth spurt. It's been made to last!
So, when you've finished with it simply send it back to us and EcoSki’d will re-sell it on your behalf. You will earn credit towards a future EcoSki purchase and it gives this gorgeous item a new home and keeps it in use.
Size Guide (in Centimetres)
Here to Help
Do you need some help with size, fit or colour? Or do you have a general question about this or any other item on EcoSki?
We'd be happy to help you.
We aim to get back to you within 2 hours (9am-3pm) to answer your question or to arrange a one to one consultation.
About the brand
At Patagonia, we appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. We’re using the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imaginations—to do something about it.
We’ve built robust environmental and animal welfare responsibility programs to guide how we make our materials and products.
What we’re doing to ensure that our products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
Where We Do Business
We share information about our owned facilities and our suppliers across the supply chain, so you know where and how the clothes you buy are made.