Patagonia Boys' P-6 Logo Organic T-Shirt
Made of soft 100% organic cotton, this regular-fit tee has been screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Organic Cotton: 100% organic cotton fabric feels soft to the touch and provides a great fit
- Taped Shoulder Seams: Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- PVC- and phthalate-free inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Original Artwork: Patagonia original art
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton jersey
- LiFabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
This item is eligible for EcoSki’d
This quality item will long outlive your child’s growth spurt. It's been made to last!
So, when you've finished with it simply send it back to us and EcoSki’d will re-sell it on your behalf. You will earn credit towards a future EcoSki purchase and it gives this gorgeous item a new home and keeps it in use.
Size Guide (in Centimetres)
Here to Help
Do you need some help with size, fit or colour? Or do you have a general question about this or any other item on EcoSki?
We'd be happy to help you.
We aim to get back to you within 2 hours (9am-3pm) to answer your question or to arrange a one to one consultation.
About the brand
At Patagonia, we appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. We’re using the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imaginations—to do something about it.
We’ve built robust environmental and animal welfare responsibility programs to guide how we make our materials and products.
What we’re doing to ensure that our products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
Where We Do Business
We share information about our owned facilities and our suppliers across the supply chain, so you know where and how the clothes you buy are made.