Patagonia Boys' Snowshot Jacket
The soft, supple Snowshot Jacket is waterproof and fully featured for skiing/snowboarding; the 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by 2 inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
XS=Age 5-6, S=Age 7-9, M=Age 10
- H2No™ Performance Standard Shell; Thermogreen® insulation
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with DWR;
- Thermogreen® insulation
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticised gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof Centre-Front Zipper with Internal Wind Flap
- Chest, Sleeve and Handwarmer Pockets
- Covered-zipper chest pocket with bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; covered-zipper closures on handwarmer pockets
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature; tapered sleeve cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cosy warmth at the collar, centre-back panel and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use; drop-tail hem provides extra coverage in back
- Durably Built and Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 734 g (25.9 oz)
Size Guide (in Centimetres)
Here to Help
Do you need some help with size, fit or colour? Or do you have a general question about this or any other item on EcoSki?
We'd be happy to help you.
We aim to get back to you within 2 hours (9am-3pm) to answer your question or to arrange a one to one consultation.