Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
Patagonia's warmest hooded down jacket for babies, the Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is windproof and weather-resistant thanks to a durable 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell and polyester plain-weave liner fabric, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lofty warmth comes from 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Recycled Polyester Shell: Shell made of 100% recycled polyester and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Recycled Down: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Three-Panel Hood: Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-Length Zipper: Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex Binding: Spandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label: Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh
- Weight: 224 g (7.9 oz)
This item is eligible for EcoSki’d
This quality item will long outlive your child’s growth spurt. It's been made to last!
So, when you've finished with it simply send it back to us and EcoSki’d will re-sell it on your behalf. You will earn credit towards a future EcoSki purchase and it gives this gorgeous item a new home and keeps it in use.
Size Guide (in Centimetres)
Here to Help
Do you need some help with size, fit or colour? Or do you have a general question about this or any other item on EcoSki?
We'd be happy to help you.
We aim to get back to you within 2 hours (9am-3pm) to answer your question or to arrange a one to one consultation.
About the brand
At Patagonia, we appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. We’re using the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imaginations—to do something about it.
We’ve built robust environmental and animal welfare responsibility programs to guide how we make our materials and products.
What we’re doing to ensure that our products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
Where We Do Business
We share information about our owned facilities and our suppliers across the supply chain, so you know where and how the clothes you buy are made.